Some say it’s linear; some theorize that it’s a tenseless illusion; some think it’s more cyclical in nature; and others sum it up as a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
Whatever your take on it, the general consensus seems to be that there’s just not enough, which is why ExpressExtension is here to help buy you a little more of it, so to speak.
With ExpressExtension, e-filing your income tax extension is easy as
And so long as you don’t have any errors, you’ve just gotten yourself an extra six months to file your taxes. Keep in mind that you will still have to pay any taxes owed to the IRS by your original filing due date. But then think of all the things you can do in six months! You can have a fun-filled summer, take an art class, or even get to work on that return and get yourself a few more deductions while you’re at it. Voilà!
So, since you’ve got a little time and I’ve got cyclical time on the brain, here are a few interesting events that took place on this day in history:
- 1789 - The office of United States Postmaster General is established.
- 1862 - A preliminary version of the Emancipation Proclamation is released, setting a date for the freedom of more than 3 million slaves in the United States.
- 1888 - The first issue of National Geographic Magazine is published.
- 1919 - The steel strike of 1919, led by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers, begins in Pennsylvania before spreading across the United States.
- 1949 - The American Business Women’s Association is founded.
- 1958 - Joan Jett, American singer-songwriter (The Runaways), guitarist, producer, and actress is born.
- 1961 - President John F. Kennedy signs legislation establishing the Peace Corps as a permanent government agency.
- 1965 - The Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 (also known as the Second Kashmir War) ends after the UN calls for a ceasefire.
- 1980 - Iraq invades Iran.
- 1987 - Tom Felton, English actor (Harry Potter series), director, and singer is born.
- 1991 - The Dead Sea Scrolls are made available to the public for the first time by the Huntington Library.
- 1994 - The television sitcom Friends debuts on NBC.
- In addition to all of this, September 22 is observed as American Business Women’s Day (US), Independence Day (Bulgaria, Mali), and Hobbit Day.
And a very special event that took place on this day in history (so special it gets its own paragraph): Agie Sundaram, fearless leader of ExpressExtension's parent company SPAN Enterprises and pilot extraordinaire, was born!
And remember: the ExpressExtension team is here for your extension e-filing needs just about every day of the year! Give us a call (803-514-5155) or drop us a live chat (www.expressextension.com) Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST, or email us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.