Today is the day! And if you haven’t filed your personal tax return with the IRS yet, you have until Midnight local time to get your information sent.
If you already know that you can’t make today’s deadline, you can still avoid IRS penalties by e-filing Form 4868, Personal Tax Extension, with ExpressExtension and receive six extra months to get your Form 1040 completed and sent to the IRS.
Our services make tax extensions as simple as possible, and you can be done and approved in a matter of minutes. Start off by creating your FREE account at our website - afterwards; you can properly e-file your extension with these steps:
- Click “Create Personal Tax Extension”
- Enter the required information for single or joint filing
- Select if there is any estimated tax liability and enter the amount you owe
- Choose your method of IRS payment if necessary
- Authorize and transmit to the IRS
For more information about e-filing Form 4868, or personal tax filings in general, check out our other blogs loaded with valuable filing tips and facts:
- IRS Personal Tax Forms
- Avoid Personal Tax Filing Mistakes
- ExpressExtension E-Filing Apps: Express4868
- Extend Your April Tax Deadline for 6 Months with a Tax Extension