Though it’s not officially the end of Spring just yet, the Memorial Day weekend is traditionally the first holiday that kicks off the upcoming summer months. The weather is warm, the school year is near its end, and tax season is completed - that’s if you filed your tax return by the original IRS deadline.
If you chose to exercise your right to submit a tax extension, then don’t forget about filing before the extended due dates to avoid IRS penalties. For more information about extended IRS deadlines and penalties, check out the latest of our insightful, easy-read blogs:
- Recover from Missed IRS Tax Deadline
- Important Business Deadlines and Extensions
- Tax Season Isn’t Over Yet! Be Prepared for These Extended Deadlines!!
- Paying Your Estimated Taxes
- 6 Tips to Pay Your Tax Bill This Summer
- Have Tax Liabilities? Pay Your Tax Bill Instantly!
In proper observance of Memorial Day, our offices will be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016, with limited email assistance available through support@ExpressExtension.com. We will reopen on the following business day during our normal hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST - you can contact us regarding extension e-filing at (803) 514-5155.
Have a safe and fun Memorial Holiday!