ExpressExtension.com is the top e-file provider of Business Tax Extension Form 7004, Personal Tax Extension Form 4868, and Tax Exempt Extension Form 8868. Form 7004 can be e-filed to extend your business tax deadline 5 to 6 months; depending on your business type. Here are the top 5 reasons to e-file Form 7004 with ExpressExtension.com
1. E-filing with ExpressExtension Takes 10 Minutes or Less!
Once you have created your account with ExpressExtension, the e-filing part is super quick. You will choose the form you want to file and enter the required information, then transmit to the IRS. The required information you need to enter is your business information, EIN/Tax ID, and an estimation of taxes due (if any).
2. Pricing Starts at Just $14.95 For A Single
E-filing your Form 7004 with ExpressExtension will only cost $14.95 for a single return. We do provide packages for filing multiple returns and we have special discounts for CPAs.
3. E-File Any Where With Our Apps
The ExpressExtension e-filing apps are the most convenient way to e-file your extensions. We provide the following e-filing apps:
Express7004 App available on App Store and Google Play
Express4868 App to e-file your personal tax extension from any locations. Available on App Store and Google Play
4. We’re An IRS Certified E-file Provider
We have worked closely with the IRS to create the most secure e-filing program available. Our site is encrypted, McAfee secure certified, and protected by 1286H (Secure Sockets Layer). Your contact information is never shared with anyone else other than the IRS.
5. Select From Three Convenient Payment Methods
When e-filing with ExpressExtension, you have three options for paying the e-filing fee. Do note that the IRS does not accept debit or credit cards.
- Direct Debit or Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) – this option is the most popular. You simply enter your band details like your routing number and account number.
- EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System) – if you have already set up an EFTPS account with the IRS, this option is super convenient. To learn more about setting up an EFTPS account, visit eftps.gov.
- Check or Money Order – this is a classic payment options. If you don’t want to enter your banking information you can pay via check or money order. You will make your check or money order payable to the “United States Treasury.” Include your social security number, daytime phone number, and Form Name on your check/money order. If you e-file your Form and mail a check or money order to the IRS for payment, use a completed paper Form as a voucher. For more information on where to send your check/money order, visit our IRS Payment Page.
If you have any questions about e-filing your Form 7004 with ExpressExtension, don’t hesitate to contact the ExpressExtension Support Team via phone: 803-514-5155 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
52 total views, 1 views today