Consider This: Filing A Business Income Tax Extension

Are you debating on whether or not to e-file a business income tax extension? I let you in on a little secret to help you out – if you are considering to e-file an extension, then you should e-file an extension. If there is any doubt that you might not be able to file your business income taxes by the deadline, e-filing an extension with ExpressExtension will give you peace of mind and an extra 5 to 6 months to file. Allow me to provide you with more information on IRS Form 7004 – Business Tax Extension

Form 7004
IRS Tax Form 7004 is for C-Corporations, Multi-Member LLCs, S-Corporations, Trusts & Estates, and Partnerships. When you e-file Form 7004 and it is accepted by the IRS, you will automatically receive a 5 to 6 month extension to file your business income taxes. It really is that simple. You need no explanation to why you need an extension, so you can still maintain a certain level of privacy. The deadline to file Form 7004 is March 16th.

What you need to file
To e-file Form 7004 with you will need a few things. You will need your business information including: business name, address and Tax-ID/EIN.

Overview of the e-filing process

E-file with our new Form 7004 App
There is an app for everything these days and tax extensions are no exception. You can easily e-file with our new Form 7004 App, available on App Store and Google Play
If you have any questions about e-filing your business income tax extension, don’t hesitate to contact the ExpressExtension team via phone: 803-514-5155 or email: [email protected]

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *