How To E-File Business Tax Extension

If you need to file a Business Tax Extension using Form 7004, you can use

Simply sign up or login to your account and choose which type of Tax Extension you need to file, business, personal or non-profit extension. Business entities, such as C Corps and S Corps, as well as multi member LLCs and partnerships, trusts estates and more need to file Form 7004.

The video walks you through step by step, showing you how easy ExpressExtension makes E-Filing this form for you.  You will be able to transmit your return directly to the IRS in a few simple steps, to automatically extend the filing deadline for  5 or 6 months, depending on the return for which the extension is filed.

If you have any questions about filing Tax Extensions, you can call, email or chat online with the Express Tax Support Center in Rock Hill, SC at 803-514-5155 between the hours of 8am – 6pm EST, Monday through Friday or email [email protected].  We have Spanish Support too!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *