Never Too Early to Jump Start Your Tax Season

Even though we’re in the last few months of 2016, that doesn’t mean you have to become slack with tax preparation. As this year gradually comes to an end, a new year soon begins – and with it, comes another tax filing season.
To prevent any last minute filing scenarios, and the fear of IRS penalties, you can start preparing for next year’s taxes right now. An awesome way to cover yourself from a tax season nightmare is to file a tax extension at the first sign of needing more time or just to be extra safe.
E-filing an extension is quick, easy, and you can get approved in minutes with With our service, we got your back with the following IRS tax extension forms:

IRS Form 4868

For those of you who may need more time for personal taxes, this extension is for IRS Form 1040 – Federal Income Tax Returns and includes Single-Member LLCs, sole proprietorships, and independent contractors. The extension form must be e-filed by April 15, and it extends your deadline to October 15. A written reason for the extension isn’t required, but you’ll need to provide your name, address, and Social Security – you can even file jointly if necessary.

IRS Form 7004
If you’re running big businesses, you can e-file this extension for Multi-Member LLCs, C-Corporations, S-Corporations, Trusts, Estates, and Partnerships. The deadline for this form is March 15 and can extend your filing date to either five or six months depending on your business type. You’re required to supply your business name, address, and tax identification number to properly file.

IRS Form 8809
Having numerous employees or contractors can be great for productivity, but an extreme hassle during tax season – especially since IRS information returns are due soon after the start of the new year. Use this form to get more time filing your W-2s Online, 1099s, and ACA forms to the IRS. You’ll only receive a 30-day extension; hopefully, you’re not too far behind!

IRS Form 8868

Need more time to file for your nonprofit, charity, or exempt organization? You can e-file this 2-part extension form to get up to six months of extra time – Part 1 grants an automatic 3-month extension while Part 2 gives an additional, non-automatic 3-month extension.

The IRS has to approve your Part 1 before you can e-file Part 2 – the second part also asks for an explanation for the additional time. Your first extension form is due by your organization’s original filing date while submitting the other by the extended deadline.

With, you can complete and transmit each of these forms in minutes. You’ll also receive an email confirmation of approval and a printable copy of your extension form for your records. If you happen to get a rejected form because of errors, you can edit them and re-transmit at no extra charge.

Get friendly, e-filing assistance with our U.S. – based, customer support team. We’re available at 803.514.5155, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST or send a message 24/7 with [email protected].

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *