If you plan on filing an extension this tax season, there’s no need to be in a frantic rush to get to a computer and file. Of course, you need to e-file before the IRS due date, but if you could casually do so from wherever you are at this exact moment, would you?
Conveniently E-File Anywhere
Whether you’re at the job, store, airport, or wherever there isn’t a readily available desktop computer, you can e-file your tax extension quickly and securely from the palm of your hand. With our accessible Form 8868 mobile app, you can
- Re-transmit any rejected extensions for FREE
- View, download, or email a PDF copy of your accepted IRS Form 8868
- E-file extensions for multiple tax-exempt organizations from one account
- Receive automatic email notifications for transmitted, accepted, and rejected extensions
Easy Steps to E-file
All you need is a few brief moments, and you can have your exempt organization tax extension sent and approved in minutes with these easy e-filing steps:
- 1. Create an account or log in with the ExpressTaxExempt – Form 8868 mobile app
- 2. Enter your organization’s basic information (Name, EIN, Address, and Phone Number)
- 3. Select which IRS form you are applying for the extension
- 4. Input your organization’s tax year period
- 5. Choose your type of extension and submit signing authority information
- 6. Review your return and correct any errors
- 7. Pay and transmit to the IRS
Remember, you can only e-file for IRS Form 8868 Part 2 if the IRS approved your Part 1 extension earlier this year. You also need to provide a valid reason why you need the extra time to file, which the IRS
can accept or reject.
Save yourself from any unnecessary rush or stress – comfortably e-file anywhere from your favorite iOS or Android devices. Our U.S. – based, customer support team is available to assist with your e-filing experience. Reach us at 803.514.5155, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. You can also contact us through email with [email protected].